Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Presentation Styles

For midterm I am planning on having a couple different presentation styles ready to show to have my peers comment on. During my last review it was suggested that I show the work in a diptych style with the google screen capture on the left side and my image/answer on the right side. I have made a digital mock up of what that will look like.



This image on the left is the largest size my screen shot can print in its highest quality. I wonder if i should shrink the answer image on the right to be the same size. I could potentially enlarge the screen shot to the answer images size and have a loss of quality- which might enhance the digital/ electronic-ness of the entire project. I also considering creating a website for the project as the main way of presenting it.



No comments:

Post a Comment