Tuesday, February 16, 2010

After WIP 2 Review

I presented my new work along with various presentation styles at critique. I came to the decision after some suggestions by my class to present the work as follows:



Here you can see the google screen shot is presented as a label or title of the artwork. I will now be working on making my own google label since the actual screen shot is too small and extremely hard to read because it is so busy. I want it to look like google classic (unfortunately right now Google classic has a strange olympic themed logo instead of its original.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlin, I hope that you decide to post the Google search as the label. I thought you had a successful review and I hope that it gave you the motivation you needed to take your project to some new places. I would love to see how you would go about presenting your work as a website. I also would like to see you focus on one question and how many different ways that question can be interpreted. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete