Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Changes

So as it turns out the top ten search phrases for "Why" has changed since I began my project. After my last critique my class suggested displaying the photograph as a diptych with the a Google screen shot on one side and the photograph on the other.
Considering doing this I am going to change my list of titles to accommodate the new search phrases. The list in order is now as follows:

why do men have nipples
why is the sky blue
why is my poop green
why are black people so loud
why did i get married too
why can't i own a canadian
why do dogs eat poop
why are people posting colors on facebook (new)
why do cats purr
why did the chicken cross the road

1 comment:

  1. While looking through blogs i found this one that discussed g Googles"suggest" feature and who that too is based on what people are searching the most. It reminded me of your project and there is some interesting information within the blog so i thought it might be helpful.

    Here is a link to the blog:

    http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/02/why-do-arabs-hate-google.html

    ReplyDelete