Tuesday, January 19, 2010

After Small Group Review

I met with a small group of my peers today to discuss the progress of my project. I was given the suggestion to try to answer the questions with my photographs. I am not sure how to do this seriously considering that some of the questions are things like "why is my poop green?"
So here are my first few thoughts as far as answers go.
"why do men have nipples?" - to give each other titty twisters
"why is the sky blue?" -
"why is my poop green?" - something to do with being irish. or drinking green beer.
"why did i get married too?" - you didn't know what else was next.
"why can't I own a canadian?" - canadians are people too
"why are black people so loud?" - they're not...?
"why do dogs eat poop?" - cuz it's basically the same thing as dog food
"why do cats purr?" -
"why did the chicken cross the road?" - he never really made it

I obviously don't have all the answers figured out, and I definitely don't have all the visuals yet. I'm just going to need to start shooting and see what I come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment