Monday, January 18, 2010

Research Plan


I have been having a little bit of trouble deciding how I want to visually represent the google search phrases I have chosen.
I have been thinking a lot about Judith Baumann's Google Air Guitar (2004). In this work she too used technology like Google as a part of her work. She visually represented the essay "Air Guitar" by writer and art critic Dave Hickey, by entering each word of the essay into Google image search. She then chose one of the first three image results to represent that word in the essay. The end result was a multipage document/series of photographs with images appearing like lines across a page representing each and every word of "Air Guitar". To learn more go here.
Taking a page from her book I am going to research the google image results for my google search phrases.

why do men have nipples

why is the sky blue

why is my poop green

why does my vag smell

why do cats purr


why did I get married too

why do dogs eat poop

why cant I own a Canadian

why did the chicken cross the road

why are black people so loud




No comments:

Post a Comment