Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photography Winter Quarter Project Synopsis

I want to explore the idea of creating images for specific titles. I want to use pre-set, pre-made, pre-determined titles as the basis of a photography project.
I plan on recreating common google search phrases as photographs. The search phrase will start out with a prompt word like:
"who"
"what"
"when"
"where"
"why"
or "how."
I will choose one of these prompt phrases and upon typing it into google, google will provide the end of the sentence for the most commonly searched phrases.
For example if I type in "why " into google's search field the following phrases appear from a drop down list:
"why do men have nipples"
"why is the sky blue"
"why is my poop green" etc.
I will then create a series of photographs based on these search phrases. Each search phrase will be the photographs title.

No comments:

Post a Comment